Meet our team
We are a long standing Oracle Gold partner in EMEA, our specialist sales team in the Oracle/ERP Practice focus on positioning our strong track record in implementations and upgrades to new/potential customers. They build key business relationships and help identify opportunities where we can work with Oracle to win new business and support clients to implement Oracle solutions.
Our Oracle practice is a high growth business and we’ve had several flagship client wins here in the UK this year. We specialize in the design, implementation and support of Oracle Solutions and always drive tangible business outcomes for our clients.
We collaborate as a team, working closely with both technical and senior commercial stakeholders client side as well as internal delivery teams to shape solutions.
This is a visible role reporting into the Head of Oracle Sales, with responsibility for identifying, qualifying and developing opportunities and pipeline to help drive the growth of the Oracle practice in EMEA
What you’ll be doing
Working with the Head of Oracle Sales to define and execute Go to Market and lead generation strategies involving:
- Developing relationships with the Oracle channel to maximize Hitachi exposure and identify sales opportunities.
- Working collaboratively with Oracle sales represenatives to identify and prospect agreed accounts.
- Capturing market intelligence to understand account propensity to buy and support account prioritization.
- Direct outreach to decision makers in target accounts through email, linkedin, phone calls to set qualified sales appointments for the Oracle practice
- Nurturing accounts and relationships through regular contact and sharing of information to help keep Hitachi front of mind.
What you bring to the team
- A thirst for learning and ability to continually develop your understanding of the Enterprise Applications market and both Oracle and Hitachi’s propositions.
- An ability to think creatively and work consistently to identify contacts in new prospect customers
- The aptitude to identify key decision makers and their needs based on market / industry research
- A tenacious attitude with high levels of self-motivation needed in new business.
- You are ‘bold’ and comfortable cold calling and reaching out to initiate conversations within cold accounts.
- A natural communicator and comfortable distilling complex solutions into simple value statements.
Understanding of Enterprise Applications and Oracle is desirable but not essential. Attitude, communication skills and work ethic are the most essential components for success in this role.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what’s now to what’s next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we’d love to hear from you.
- Address London, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive