- United Kingdom
- Uxbridge, Middlesex
- Specialist/ Professional
- Full-time Permanent
Job Purpose and Summary
You will be part of a successful & ambitious team of internal and external Sales Development Executives and Channel Account Managers working to drive, develop and nurture business opportunities across a broad range of award-winning products within Canon Partners to achieve sales targets set by the Company.
Using your strong relationship building skills you will create and maintain relationships at all levels both within Canon Partners and with internal colleagues to enable the achievement of team objectives. You will help define, develop and implement sales activities and marketing strategies by working together with the Channel Account Managers & the Channel Development Manager to ensure that Partners revenues are maximised, and targets are achieved and exceeded. Canon will expect you to demonstrate the desire to succeed through commitment, integrity, determination and the development of an entrepreneurial mindset.
- be focused on building a world class Indirect Sales Channel, developing and maintaining and growing business levels with a solid foundation of loyal and committed Partners.
- achieve this by proactively supporting and managing the day to day business requirements of Partners to ensure that they are given the support and development they require to promote new and current products from the Canon portfolio.
- deliver demonstration support as required and assist the Canon Business Partner to achieve a high level of pre-sales support and technical knowledge by providing sales and product training to all relevant contacts.
- become a Canon product champion for our award winning Hardware & Software portfolio, taking ownership of launching new products within your assigned accounts and providing training as appropriate to all relevant Partner contacts. You will negotiate with Partners to secure Canon presence on their websites and sales floors together with regular visits and attendance on blitz days, incentives, promotions, training time and product related activity.
- actively seek regular feedback from Canon Partners and take appropriate action to manage issues or concern, (escalating as appropriate) provide regular and effective communication between the Partner’s organisation and Canon as the essential interface between all levels of the supply chain and be a valuable source of market intelligence.
- support planning and project management activities to handle lead management, sales campaigns and other projects as requested and work to achieve and exceed monthly team business and financial targets.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- upto £30,509 plus OTE £6,000
- Bonus – A discretionary bonus scheme that rewards you as you help us achieve our goals.
- Learning & Development – As a Company that encourages continuous learning you will always have resources and support available.
- Work & Home Life Balance – We support with a minimum of 25 days holiday per year, holiday purchase and a flexible working policy.
- Diversity – We are an organisation that delivers on a global scale, striving to create a diverse and empowered workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
- Health & Wellbeing – Free private healthcare, an Employee Assistance Programme, partnership with Mental Health First Aid UK with a network of mental health champions and discounted rates to Nuffield Health Gym.
- Employee discount – Up to 38% off products from our Canon store.
- Some other Benefits – Generous Pension, Canon Awards, Discount cards, Cycle to Work scheme, Season ticket loans and charity volunteer days.
What we ask
- Using your communication and interpersonal skills you will need to forge meaningful and effective relationships within all areas of the Canon business – Marketing, Technical, Service and Systems support. This will also be highly relevant when supporting local, regional and national events, exhibitions, conferences and account activities as you will represent the face of the Canon brand.
- At an individual level, you will be accountable for your personal development plan, working closely with your Team Leader & Manager to proactively develop your skills in an interesting, creative and technical environment.
You will need
As the Sales Development Executive, you will possess the following skills and expertise:
- Passion for selling
- Desire to succeed
- Problem solver
- Rapport builder
- Understands how technology works and its potential
- Confident nature
- Good communicator
Salary – upto £30,509 plus OTE £6,000
Location – Field based – London and South Region
Full UK Driving Licence – Required
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world’s best imaging company, we’re living and working together for the common good.