The Sales Consultant is Redrow’s ‘ambassador’ to prospective and existing customers, requiring a professional and courteous image at all times with the aim of making the customer feel important and valued. The job purpose is to promptly respond to all leads generated and aim to achieve required conversion rates; closing sales at the earliest opportunity and best price. The Sales Consultant will be actively involved with all parties to achieve legal completion, and will ensure that properties are ready, to company standards, at handover and that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered.
Full job details can be found in the Job Description below.
- Ensuring every Redrow Customer receives a first class service.
- Maintaining professional high standards both personally and from a company perspective.
- Responsible for the customer journey from reservation through to legal completion.
- Proactively manage all customer enquiries to ensure sales targets are met, through effective lead management.
- Promoting the use of specialist new build panel independent mortgage advisors and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers and achieving company timescales.
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with the site teams.
- Address Tascroft Rise, Warminster
- Salary Offer Competitive