- United Kingdom
- Uxbridge, Middlesex
- Specialist/ Professional
- Full-time Permanent
Job Purpose and Summary
We are looking for talented people to join us at an exciting time for our business, as we enter into a period of accelerated growth and development.
Do you have the skills and aptitude we’re looking for? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for an organisation that values your contribution and rewards you accordingly? If the answer is yes, please read on…
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team of Salesforce.com professionals and Business Intelligence analysts to develop the CRM database and analytical skills you already possess and take them to the next level. This role plays a strategic part in engaging with our different audiences, strengthening our brand, driving strategic direction and delivering the overall KPI’s for the Canon UK and Ireland business. Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and MS Excel (to data manipulation by formula standard) is essential, knowledge of Power BI would be preferred.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Pay – Competitive salaries that are regularly benchmarked against similar roles and reviewed annually.
- Bonus – A discretionary bonus scheme that rewards you as you help us achieve our goals.
- Learning & Development – As a Company that encourages continuous learning you will always have resources and support available.
- Work & Home Life Balance – We support with a minimum of 25 days holiday per year, holiday purchase and a flexible working policy.
- Diversity – We are an organisation that delivers on a global scale, striving to create a diverse and empowered workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
- Health & Wellbeing – Free private healthcare, an Employee Assistance Programme, partnership with Mental Health First Aid UK with a network of mental health champions and discounted rates to Nuffield Health Gym.
- Employee discount – Up to 38% off products from our Canon store.
- Some other Benefits – Generous Pension, Canon Awards, Discount cards, Cycle to Work scheme, Season ticket loans and charity volunteer days.
What we ask
- Provide support and training, in conjunction with the existing team, to the Canon UK Head Office based sales teams including Inside Sales on sales applications software – mainly Salesforce.com
- Support the Business Intelligence and Analytics Specialist to provide detailed analytics, business intelligence and insight as and when required to support the company’s strategic direction and drivers.
- Work with Sales Management on the promotion and effective use of all CRM software applications. Maintain data integrity and develop standard and non-standard reporting.
- Work with Sales and Marketing CRM Professional to ensure leads are being followed up correctly and within expected SLA’s
- Regularly present analysis and recommendations to stakeholders on lead performance.
- Act as CUK/I champion ensuring all lead management processes and functionality are adhered to across the business (key focus on contact data, lead nurturing & converting sales leads)
- Maintain SFDC / Local Leads Masterfile with incoming leads, allocation and SFDC number
- As part of the overall team be responsible for CUK Sales and Marketing obligations under Canon’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policies.
- Working closely with CUK and CEL stakeholders from the wider business to ensure compliance
You will need
As the Sales Application Training and Analytics Consultant you will possess the following skills and expertise;
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and good Excel skills
- Analytical and database management skills are of paramount importance
- Ability to deliver training and support to lager groups as well as individuals
- Relevant experience in B2B analytics
- Knowledge of different customer types and ability to analyse customer activities, profiles and information.
Salary – £29,215
Location – Canon (UK) Ltd, 4 Rosewood Ave, Stockley Park, UB11 1AF
Closing date – Please apply as soon as possible
No agencies please
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world’s best imaging company, we’re living and working together for the common good.