Inbound Sales Advisor
Manchester (Salford Quays M50 3SP)
Starting salary – £21,500 + Monthly paid bonus (OTE £27,000) plus extensive Bupa benefits
Permanent – Full Time – 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri, 1 in 4 Saturdays)
Hybrid home and office working options available once signed off and competent – This is not a full time remote working position
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Looking for a Sales role with a difference? At Bupa everyone’s welcome. Our Sales team offer an inclusive environment where everyone is supported to succeed and bring their true self to work. Based in the heart of the vibrant Media City our Sales team generate keep our business moving forward. We have no shareholders. We reinvest all our profits back into our business so we can continue to deliver exceptional healthcare while making a more sustainable world. Want to join us on our journey?
As a Sales Advisor you’ll speak to potential customers, guiding them through our products and services and by supporting them in choosing the best level of healthcare cover for themselves and people important to them. What do you get in return?
Well, we’ll give you all the training and support you need to succeed and reward you with a generous commission structure, team incentives and a host of great benefits. Coupled with structured training and development plans alongside the opportunity to undertake a sales apprenticeship we’ll offer you clear progression routes to build your skills as a coach or a manager, or support you to develop your career in other areas of our business. Helping you grow your career at a company that’s all about its people.
What you’ll do:
- Take calls from potential customers, guiding them through our products and helping them find a solution that is right for them
- Be an advocate for Bupa’s products and services, upselling and explaining the benefits to our customers overall wellbeing
- Navigate through multiple systems while on a call, quickly switching between them to provide the customer with the information they need in a timely manner
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times, ensuring each caller has a great experience whether it’s the first or last call of the day
- Maintain high professional standards at all times and abide by all regulatory requirements
What you’ll bring:
- Previous sales experience in a target driven, customer focussed environment
- Strong IT skills, you’ll need to quickly navigate between various systems while speaking to potential customers
- The flexibility to adapt and think on your feet and the resilience to bounce back if you don’t get a sale
- Great listening and communication skills with the ability to quickly build a rapport with potential customers
- Self-motivation, with passion for hitting and exceeding targets and earning commission
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As an Inbound Sales Advisor you’ll be eligible for:
- Discounted access to Gympass, a flexible, monthly subscription service with live classes, fitness apps and 1-21 sessions
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- An enhanced pension plan with up to 12% employer contributions and life insurance
- Various discounts online from shopping, entertainment, eating out and more
- Free local parking and access to a season ticket loan for public transport
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.
- Address Bupa Place, 102 The Quays, Salford M50 3SP
- Salary Offer £21,500 + Monthly paid bonus (OTE £27,000) plus extensive Bupa benefits
- Contact Email email@example.com