Lottoland is the world’s leading online lotto provider, we are a disrupter that offers jackpots in the hundreds of millions giving 13 million customers worldwide the chance to win enormous record breaking pay-outs. In September 2018 Lottoland was awarded with a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD for the ‘Largest online gambling payout ever’ of €90 million!
Take a look at our vacancies below and start your journey with the world leading lotto betting company, revolutionising the gaming industry…Contact Lottoland today!
Lottoland are searching for an experienced manager to steer forward our Responsible Gambling & Affordability team within our Compliance Department. The successful candidate will take on the challenge of ensuring Social Responsibility is embedded within the business. This role requires the candidate to have strong knowledge in player protection, data analysis, as well as strong communication skills and being able to handle time-sensitive issues.
• Helping develop and implement a continuous improvement strategy towards the identification and interaction of at risk customers.
• Making key decisions to ensure customers are playing at a level they can afford. Making certain that processes are in place to capture this information and are logged with a clear audit trail.
• Uphold compliance whilst keeping a strong collaboration between the Safer Gambling & AML/Customer Due Diligence Teams.
• Work closely with all operational teams to ensure player safety is an integral part of daily operations in everything from Customer Service to Marketing to Technical Enhancements.
• Take ownership of procedures and policies, driving forward projects within the teams.
• Constantly seeks to innovate proactive detection of problem gambling and drive best practice, providing advice to the business to reduce responsible gambling risk and compliance issues.
• Provide guidance and support to the business on player safety & affordability matters/queries.
• Actively keep up to date with Safer Gambling/Affordability developments and share knowledge with relevant internal stakeholders.
• Coach and train team members to uplift their skills & knowledge, holding regular 1:1 sessions to support them to succeed.
• Be data driven, analysing numbers and setting KPI’s for the team as necessary.
- Management experience within the Compliance/Responsible Gambling industry.
- Minimum 2 years of working within Responsible Gaming.
- A strong understanding of gaming regulations and social responsibility.
- Have an understanding of AML, fraud and risk management.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of computer proficiency, including Excel.
- Ability to work within a pressured environment while maintaining targets.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Confident and able to report to Executives and Directors.
- Fluent English with additional languages desirable.
- Team player and self-starter, eager to assist in the company’s growth.
A subtropical Mediterranean climate, eclectic cultural influences, breathtaking landscapes, and beautiful beaches make Gibraltar the perfect European holiday getaway – so imagine how special it is to live here!
Furthermore, since Gibraltar wages buy an almost luxury standard of living in the south of Spain, many people who work here actually commute from one of the nearby towns on the Costa del Sol. It’s an exquisite part of the world, filled with luscious coastline, amazing surfing spots, delicious food and unique Andalusian customs, traditions and cultural heritage.
Every day is an adventure and you’ll be joining others who have made the leap for this unique lifestyle opportunity.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- 25 days holiday and 12 days Gibraltar bank holidays
- International premium healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership within a variety of locations in Gibraltar
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths.
- Tailored relocation packages to meet your needs to support your transition
- Lottoland is a dynamic, creative and technologically advanced organisation.
- Passion for innovation is a strength that is valued in Lottoland employees.
- Managers need to inspire and develop their teams to get the most out of them.
- Putting customers first is key to Lottoland’s success as is collaboration across the business.
- Employees are empowered to do their best but held accountable for their actions.
- Grit and determination is a prerequisite for all Lottolanders.
- Honesty, integrity and trust are a given.
Lottoland could be just the place for you. We like it here and we’re sure you will too! Our corporate website has lots more information – check it out! www.lottolandcorporate.com
Right to work in Gibraltar.
No Agencies at this stage.
- Address Ocean Village, Gibraltar
- Contact Email email@example.com