We’re looking for a dedicated and driven Sales Assistant, to join our Nespresso boutique in Selfridges, Oxford Street. If you can demonstrate a strong understanding of the retail and competitive environment in which the Nespresso business operates, you could contribute to the growing success of the brand.
Nespresso is a name synonymous with quality and innovation. Our story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our offering. Our quest, to be seen as the most indulgent coffee, has resulted in the very highest quality coffees, enjoyed as solutions for ‘In Home’ and ‘Out Of Home’ consumers.
- Ensuring a premium customer experience through exceptional customer service and excellent delivery of all elements of boutique performance.
- Welcoming customers to the boutique and adapting to meet their needs.
- Being a proud and passionate brand ambassador of Nespresso.
Take responsibility, show motivation and in return you can expect great opportunities.
Just like our brand ambassador, George Clooney, the Nespresso coffee experience is innovative, stylish, sophisticated and difficult to resist. We want every customer to have a premium experience and you’ll have the passion and panache to provide exactly that. Whether customers want an intense Ristretto or a fruity cup of Vivalto, you’ll be on hand to deliver service oriented sales and promote our unique brand experience.
We’re looking for confident and charismatic individuals who can deliver exceptional customer service utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as being able to demonstrate:
- Ability to rapidly build strong, working relationships with your customer base and be happy to support where needed.
- Experience within the retail sector, ideally from a luxury background but we are happy to consider those from a different industry who have the required skill-set.
In return, as part of Nestlé SA, we offer first-class training and great development opportunities. Plus, you can count on us for an attractive benefits package. This includes a competitive pension, up to 10% bonus, and 25 days holiday, with bank holidays on top.
We review all applications on an ongoing basis so please don’t delay your submission.
To find out more about Nespresso please visit: www.nespresso.com
Nestlé UK&I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. #LI-DNI
Closing Date: undisclosed