What you’ll do:
– Work 40 hours over 5 days out of 7.
– With no barriers and no doors, you’ll be meeting our customers face to face to discuss the latest and greatest Sky has to offer.
– Spend time understanding our customers’ needs to offer the best solution.
– Focus on selling the right package to the right customer
– Demonstrate expertise about our products, we’re fans too!
What you’ll bring:
– Brilliant listening skills
– Ability to emphasise and understand our customers
– A healthy streak of team ambition through sales
– A passion for working as a sales team to help customers
CVs aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. That’s why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round.
We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
– Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– Discounted Mobile and broadband
– Bonus incentives
– A range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
In addition to all these great benefits, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in ‘Time to Care’, our commitment to give each colleague the opportunity to volunteer for up to 1 hour per week. All part of Sky’s pledge to help tackle loneliness for our customers and in our communities.
Where you’ll work:
Your base site will be in Lewisham:The Lewis Shopping Centre, Lewisham, SE13 7HB
- Address Lewisham, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive