Calico Homes’ is a values lead company who through investing in local communities where everyone thrives – through innovation, strength and collaboration. Calico Homes, along with all other parts of the Group, have a shared purpose as part of the Calico Group, to make a real difference to people’s lives.
Each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise but the “One Calico” vision is to help people to build a better future, whatever their background and wherever they are in their life’s journey.
Because we know we can always do more for our customers, we are continually expanding the range of services which we offer and looking for new talent. This means we need more amazing people who share our values and have real passion for helping others.
what you’ll be doing
As a Responsive Repairs Supervisor you will be responsible for the effective planning, organisation and supervision of the Responsive Repairs team.
You will support, manage and develop a team of operatives and inspectors to deliver a safe, efficient and a high standard of customer care.
You will be responsible for providing technical support across the service areas and coordinating the team’s resources to maximise productivity and ensure achievement of all the key performance indicators.
You will also be responsible for monitoring all budget spend, ensuring that the repairs service and contractors that we use, deliver value for money.
Your hours of work would be 36.25 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
what you will get in return
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Competitive salary
- 36 days holidays (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Be part of a values lead culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
There are so many more benefits to working for Calico Homes and the Calico Group, too many to mention! Calico has a reputation both locally and nationally as an employer of choice, ranked 5th in the “Inclusive top 50 UK Employees list” – an achievement we are exceptionally proud of. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information https://calico.org.uk/
what you’ll need to be a success
- Experience of supervising a team and the ability to engage, challenge and motivate individuals to be the best that they can be
- Proven record of delivering results and effective decision making
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service
- A flexible and innovative approach to deliver improved services
- Knowledge of the National Housing Federation Schedule of Rates
- In-depth understanding of Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Understanding of all regulatory requirement, policies and compliance frameworks
- Valid drivers licence
ready to apply?
If you think you have everything we’re looking for in a Responsive Repairs Supervisor, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit to email@example.com your CV together with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the post.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Join us today and start making a difference to people’s lives.
Not the job for you? Have a look at what other exciting opportunities the Calico group has to offer https://calicojobs.co.uk/
Calico are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and wish to be representative of the communities in which we work. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
- Address Blannel Street
- Salary Offer £33,252 per annum