Allocate Software has been designing innovative products to optimise complex organisations since 1991. We have taken expertise from a number of industries and applied this to the specific issues and complexity of healthcare. Today we focus on delivering software tools to help healthcare institutions manage their staff safely and efficiently so that they can deliver exceptional care to all their patients. We have customers in 11 countries, with 800,000 people deployed using our software in over 800 organisations.
The Renewals Manager will be accountable for managing Allocate’s global SaaS renewals business — including in-term renewals and full contract renewals. This is a senior member of Allocate’s commercial & legal team, institutionalising the global processes required that ensure customers renew their SaaS contracts on time in line with global standards. The Renewals Manager will work with the sales teams in each geography to coordinate larger, more complex renewals where on the ground specialist sales support is required.
The Renewals Manager will manage the central Renewals team and will be based in the Richmond office.
- Manage all contract renewals for the Allocate Group — spanning both the Allocate and Dynama brands
- In collaboration with Vista Consulting Group (VCG) define the best practice renewals processes to be applied across the Allocate Group
- Implement processes for both in-term contract renewals and full contract renewals — ensuring consistently, reliability and predictability irrespective of the customer
- Working with the legal and contracts teams, introduce standardised contracts related to renewals across all geographies
- In collaboration with VCG, define and introduce the metrics and KPIs by which the renewals teams will be measured
- Provide reliable renewal forecasting data to the respective BU business partners in line with Allocate’s budgeting cycle
- Manage renewal related escalations as required — ensuring the correct people are involved at the correct time
- Work with customers to ensure the correct documentation is obtained and is ‘in order’ to close out the renewals
- Ensure all Allocate Group systems are always updated, keeping data accuracy and integrity at the forefront of the team’s activities
- Across the customer portfolio, identify key decision makers and groups — building strong relationships where practical to enable an efficient process
Key Performance Measures
- Renewals Targets — 100% of annual renewals targets achieved
- Quarterly renewals deals — quarterly renewals finalised in line with Allocate reporting cycle
- Vista KPIs — operational KPIs achieved in line with Vista requirements
Allocate Core Competencies:
- Coaching – Able to effectively guide team members to improved and better ways of working through the use of Allocate coaching methodologies.
- Customer Support – Will be at ease with providing outstanding support and have empathy with the customer and a strong desire to resolve their issues.
- Communication – Will have the ability to communicate effectively, and develop relationships with customers and colleagues is very important. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and customers including providing case updates. producing reports and escalating issues internally
- Influencing – Ability to influence colleagues across functions to ensure continuous development of the function and adoption of best practice
- Team Player – Will need to be charismatic team players who enjoy working in a team environment and working with others to solve customer issues. Will also need to be a role model to the Service Desk Analysts
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Gathers, verifies and assesses all appropriate and available information to gain an accurate understanding of situations. Considers a range of possible options, evaluating evidence and seeking advice where appropriate. Makes clear, timely, justifiable decisions, reviewing these as necessary.
- Planning and Organising – Effective at determining a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these, making allowance for potential problems.
- Building Relationships – Able to develop effective relationships with Allocate colleagues and customers. Able to respond appropriately to feedback.
- Understanding Allocate – Aware of Allocate strategies, policies and procedures. Aware of how the organisation operates.
- Innovation, Flexibility and Adaptability – Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and customer requests. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience working in a similar SaaS environment to Allocate — with a proven track record successfully managing renewals on a global basis
- An ability to define and successfully implement global processes to achieve Group objectives and targets
- Experience working within strict KPI based environments — can demonstrate leading a team to achieve required standards of work and outcomes
- Working within a value-selling environment advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills — able to break barriers through strong working relationships
- Proven negotiator — capable of achieving renewal growth targets using a win-win approach
- Very strong organisational skills — is planful and methodological in their approach to running a consistent and reliable renewals business
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; is adaptable to change
- Highly numerate — can work with financial documentation with ease and able to present financial information confidentially to a range of senior stakeholders
- Experience working with the public sector highly advantageous
- Address 1 Church Road, Richmond
- Salary Offer Competitive salary plus flexible benefits