We looking to hire a Registered Manager for a Children’s Home in Sefton. The home has recently been refurbished and is registered with Ofsted to provide accommodation for three children/young people who may have social, emotional and/or behavioural difficulties.
You will have overall management and responsibility for the home, including staff and children with the freedom to hire your own team and make the job your own.
We are looking for a talented and highly skilled individual to join our team in Children’s Services and #MakeADifference to children, young people and families.
You will be expected to manage, develop and lead the Children’s home and deliver the highest levels of care and support to children, providing childcare that is focused on obtaining the best outcomes for each child in the home.
- 28 days annual leave rising to 33 days after 5 years continual service plus 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity/adoption leave pay and maternity support leave schemes.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Access to free eye tests and where appropriate, contribution towards spectacles
- Discounted gym membership with all Active Sefton gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to local benefits and discounts on products and services
- NVQ Level 5 Leadership & Management for children’s residential childcare or the willingness to complete this
- Level 4 Management Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a residential child care setting in the last 5 years
- Experience in the preparation and presentation of reports.
- Ability to coach, mentor, develop and support staff at individual and group level.
Please see Person Specification for more details
CV’s not accepted
- Address Cherry Road Residential Home
- Salary Offer Grade K (40-41) £48,474 - £49,498
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org