The Springs has been designed and built to care for elderly residents with dementia. Although it’s positioned in a quiet area, shops, bus routes, a train station and local amenities are all nearby.
The Springs is a warm and friendly care home with carers and nurses that are both experienced and highly trained.
Designed as a homely environment for older residents with dementia, eye-catching pictures and corridors painted in contrasting colours act as memory and orientation triggers. Furthermore, reminiscence areas are designed specifically to help them to connect with past memories.
About the role
- Leading and inspiring a multi-disciplinary team, we will look to you to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to our residents
- You will share our passion for putting the needs and wellbeing of our residents first, finding new ways to enrich our resident’s lives within our home and delivering outstanding customer care for them and their relatives
- You will manage all aspects of our home, including identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home, and ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas
- Creating and developing strong internal and external relationships, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand as a trusted healthcare partner with key audiences including Local Authority and Primary Care Trust commissioners
- As part of your role, you may occasionally be required to work out of hours of evenings.
Who we’re looking for
- You will know how to make a positive difference within a heavily regulated sector, as you’ll have a strong commercial acumen and strategic mind
- The ability to develop an environment which focuses on continuous improvements
- An effective communicator, with a confident and influential leadership style.
What’s in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- Discretionary bonus of up to 30% of base salary
- Contributory pension (up to 5%) and life assurance
- Individual private medical insurance
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 9,000 people in over 140 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Closing Date: Undisclosed
- Salary Offer Competitive plus excellent Bupa package