***Recruiting a Recovery Support Worker for our residential drug and alcohol treatment facility – The Pavilion***
Delphi Medical is an innovative and specialist addiction (drug and alcohol) service, inspiring their clients to progress safely and successfully from dependence to freedom. Delphi has a shared purpose as part of the Calico Group to make a real difference to people’s lives.
The Recovery Support Worker role is based within an inpatient environment supporting people with their substance misuse.
What you’ll be doing
The Recovery Support Worker is an integral part of the Pavilion team that offers a multi skilled approach to clinical and psychosocial interventions. To work together in the best interests of safe and effective patient care.
You will together with the team providing safe and effective patient care. You will take time to listen to their stories with empathy and treat each of them with kindness and compassion.
This is a multi disciplinary and supportive team, and this role will contribute positively to individual treatment plans and patient care.
You will be actively involved in patients’ physical and psychological health needs, empowering positive wellbeing, providing outstanding and innovative services, delivering the best possible outcomes for those in your care.
You will be based at The Pavilion in Lancaster.
This role is perfect for Nurses who enjoy being able to spend time getting to know those in their care and supporting their journey to improved health and wellbeing, positively impacting their future and quality of life.
Your hours of work would be 37.5 hours per week and would work to a shift pattern including some weekend cover. We are happy to discuss flexibility with shift patterns.
What you will get in return
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Competitive salary
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Be part of a values lead culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
- Personal supervision and appraisal offering pathways for development and training
What you’ll need to be a success
- Ability to work well within a team, working towards a shared vision
- Good communicator
- A caring nature
- Professional attitude to care delivery
- The ability to engage with challenging individuals and build trusting relationships – patience and resilience will be key
- A passion for supporting people, providing exceptional care
***Those without previous experience in drug and alcohol addiction settings welcome***
There are so many more benefits to working for Delphi and the Calico Group, too many to mention! Calico has a reputation both locally and nationally as an employer of choice, ranked 5th in the “Inclusive top 50 UK Employees list” – an achievement we are exceptionally proud of. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information https://calico.org.uk/
Closing Date: 19th March 2021
Ready to apply?
If you think you have everything we’re looking for in a Recovery Support Worker, then we’d love to hear from you. Join us today and start making a difference to people’s lives.
Not the job for you? Have a look at what other exciting opportunities the Calico group has to offer.
- Address The Pavilion, Lancaster
- Salary Offer £17,422.28 to £19,461 dependent upon experience