Delphi Medical is a values led, innovative and specialist addiction (drug and alcohol) company, inspiring their clients to progress safely and successfully from dependance to freedom.
They have a shared purpose as part of the Calico Group to make a real difference to people’s lives. Each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise but the “One Calico” vision is to help people to build a better future, whatever their background and wherever they are in their life’s journey.
Because we know we can always do more for our customers, we are continually expanding the range of services which we offer. This means we need more amazing people who share our values and have real passion for helping others.
what you’ll be doing
The Receptionist role will provide reception support within the Horizon integrated substance misuse service in Blackpool.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about recovery services across Blackpool and will be proactive in consistently improving these services for the people who need them.
Provide a reception service and deal with clients in a sensitive and confidential manner, and provide basic information on services and advice in response to requests from other agencies, in accordance with operational and confidentiality policies.
what you will get in return
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Competitive salary
- 36 days inclusive of bank Holidays
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Be part of a values lead culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
There are so many more benefits to working for Delphi and the Calico Group, too many to mention! Calico has a reputation both locally and nationally as an employer of choice, ranked 5th in the “Inclusive top 50 UK Employees list” – an achievement we are exceptionally proud of. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information https://calico.org.uk/
what you’ll need to be a success
- To have a passion for supporting recovery from addiction
- The ability to drive forward growth projects
- To be able to collaborate with key colleagues and partners
- To talk to clients and their families with compassion and kindness
- To be organised, flexible and creative
- To be able to move initial enquiries onto paths to recovery
- To be skilled on various social media platforms