R1073893 – Pharmacy Audit and Quality Assurance Lead
Cromwell Hospital, Kensington, London
Permanent, full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary – up to £36,000 per annum
Closing date 1st April 2021
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe, is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance. We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
As an employee at the Cromwell Hospital, our patients will be your top priority. With no shareholders, we reinvest our profits back into our business to give you the extra time and technology you need to make a difference to our patients each and everyday.
We have belief in you to do what’s right for our patients and in return we’ll support you to develop your career so you can not only grow at Bupa but thrive.
We are looking for a driven individual to develop and lead the pharmacy audit schedule, contribute to hospital-wide clinical audit, organise the collection and analysis of admission and discharge audit data and to manage prescribing, dispensing and other clinical audits as directed by the pharmacy leadership team.
You shall plan, organise, co-ordinate and report on the pharmacy audit schedule and work with the team to enable clinical staff to deliver a programme of prioritised clinical audit activity that meets external and regulatory requirements related to clinical audit
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the clinical teams to facilitate and support the development and implementation of the pharmacy clinical audit programme hospital-wide, ensuring that processes are in place to review and agree projects before they commence.
- Facilitate the production of an annual pharmacy programme of clinical audit.
- Ensure clinical audits include quality improvement recommendations, service evaluations and share expertise and learning.
- Provide accurate information for matters relating to clinical audit, providing appropriate support and advice on clinical audit design, data analysis, presentation and report writing to staff undertaking clinical audits.
- Act as an integral member of the hospital’s Antimicrobial Stewardship Team, prepare clinical summaries and provide audit reports of compliance with antimicrobial policy to hospital committees and the Medical Director.
- Provide support to dispensary and pharmacy stores services as required.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) Pharmacy qualification.
- Science Degree level / NVQ 3.
- Clinical audit experience or able to demonstrate specialist knowledge within this field through practical experience.
- Knowledge of clinical audit processes, procedures, methodologies and statistical techniques.
- Team player abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to develop both professionally and personally.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Specialist Dietitian, you’ll be eligible for:
- One off Golden Handshake payment (T’s and C’s apply)
- Payment of Professional Registration fees
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2work
- Discounted access to online gym sessions through Gympass
- Various other benefits and online discounts
- Free onsite massages as a recognition for your hard work
- Opportunity to participate in our annual awards ceremony
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.
For further information about this Pharmacy Audit and Quality Assurance Lead role, please contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter, on 07714 073 450 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address 164-178 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London
- Salary Offer Up to £36,000