COVID -19 update
We’re actively looking for people to join our teams and we’re committed in protecting your health and wellbeing during every step of our recruitment process.
If you’re successful in securing a role with us you’ll find we’ll be doing things a little bit differently and it may mean you’ll initially join our team by working from home. During this time we’ll work with you to make sure you have the tools and equipment you need and that you feel part of our amazing DLG team!
We’re looking for Product Designers to positively impact people’s lives as much as our business, build brands that people love, and create elegant, simple and useful products and services.
Who you’ll be working with:
We’re a diverse, dedicated team re-inventing the digital experience for our customers, our people and our partners. We have an opportunity for Product Designers to help shape the way we build and develop our customer products for the future.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll get the opportunity to working across our Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and Darwin brands as well as a host of partner brands.
- A typical day will involve a healthy mix of Product, UX and Service Design working within an Agile framework.
- You’ll be documenting and creating user flows, and rapidly producing wireframes and prototypes.
- You’ll conduct research, run user feedback sessions (lab, online and guerrilla) and regularly deliver your findings to senior stakeholders.
- You’ll get stuck into the challenge of taking complex problems and breaking them down into simple, elegant tasks and interfaces.
A great communicator with the confidence and skills to sell their ideas.
An inquisitive mind – you’re always ready to take on and explore new ideas, using your own initiative, without needing to be told or encouraged to do so.
A collaborator – working in isolation isn’t your style.
Experience using some of our tools. We work using Sketch, Creative Suite, InVision and more. But, don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes, your brain is much more important than the tools. And feel free to recommend better options.
What we’ll give you:
You’ll find yourself in a flexible working environment where new technologies, ideas and ways of working are celebrated. A place where we’re always finding different ways to achieve our goals and solve problems.
You’ll be surrounded by industry leaders and curious, ambitious colleagues; working together to provide our customers with flawless digital experiences.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow, with access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge.
We offer a benefits package including options to help maintain a healthy work-life balance, including fully-paid maternity leave and parental leave. You’ll also enjoy a generous pension and insurance discounts for you and your family, as well as a range of other optional benefits.