Primary Care Nurse
Bupa Cromwell Hospital
£31285 – £37989 per annum + fantastic benefits
Full time / 37.50 hours per week
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance.
We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
At Bupa, you can be the Nurse you want to be. With the autonomy to use your skills and strong benefits to support you, patient care can be your top priority.
Building a career in Nursing has never been easier, with good hours, you can live a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
Due to expansion and an increase in primary care services we are looking for an experienced Primary Care Nurse to support our GP’s.
Acting as nurse in charge to oversee a team of Health Care assistants. You’ll be overseeing all health screens, assisting in GP consultations and any nurse led requirements.
What you’ll do:
• Provide leadership in the realm of primary care & OPD education and nursing care
• Take lead in all BCH health screens in conjunction with clinical team.
• Work closely with the OPD Senior Nursing Team.
• Maintain positive working relationships with all GP’s and Consultants, ensuring individual GP& Consultant protocols are utilised.
• Communicate all Consultant feedback with the Sister/Charge Nurse.
• Provide skilled assistance to GP’s and consultants.
What you’ll bring:
• An experienced and dedicated primary care nurse who is eager to progress their career within a supportive and progressive team.
• NMC registered Nurse (RGN)
• Venipuncture and cannulation qualified
• Experience in Primary Care / Community / Outpatient setting
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Primary Care Nurse you’ll be eligible for:
• Payment of Professional Registration fees
• Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
• Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
• An enhanced pension plan, life insurance and income protection
• Annual performance-based bonus
• Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2work
• Discounted access to online gym sessions through Gympass
• Various other benefits and online discounts
• Free onsite massages as a recognition for your hard work
• Opportunity to participate in our annual awards ceremony
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.
- Address Bupa Cromwell Hospital, Cromwell Road, London SW5 0TU
- Salary Offer £31285 - £37989