ABOUT THIS JOB
Pre-Sales Consultants will facilitate all non-standard client opportunities in parallel with the Nielsen Brandbank global Client teams and directly with clients.
You will be working with the customer from the start of engagement through to deal closure, subsequently handing over to the Project Management or Client Delivery teams to deliver.
You will also be expected to deliver small-scale projects yourself.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The Pre-Sales Consultant role is an exciting and challenging client-facing role that works cross-functionally with all facets of the organisation including IT, Client Integration and Operational divisions of our business.
This requires a balance of commercial awareness (in particular the ability to consult with customer organisations and interpret their business requirements)
with technical competence (particularly in terms of being able to liaise with client IT teams in the area of data/database integration) around server, application and desktop platforms.
- The ideal candidate will be a motivated, confident, highly organised individual, self-managed and comfortable with multi-tasking but focused on delivering to agreed deadlines.
- They need a ‘can do’ client-centric attitude, a willingness to immerse themselves into the organisation’s business methods.
- Building rapport with key stakeholders is essential, so you should be comfortable working across all business functions and interacting with clients to ensure we deliver clients focused solutions that are fit for purpose, commercially viable and deliver value.
- The role encompasses a variety of tasks including (but not limited to) pre-sales support, requirements gathering, solution design, implementation, documentation and technical support and consultancy which will involve working within clients’ organisations.
- Ability to quickly grasp a clear understanding of a client’s needs and translate them to a set of requirements and well-planned solution deliverables.
- Level of technical knowledge and an understanding of data and its application and deployment across the business.
- Commercial acumen and confidence within customer-facing situations – comfortable with giving presentations, hosting conference calls and conducting software/solutions demonstrations and training, building customer rapport.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
In post-COVID times You would be expected to travel internationally (when we are able to do so), sometimes at relatively short notice.
ABOUT NIELSEN BRANDBANK
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive u
Nielsen Brandbank is one of the world’s most trusted providers of digital product content to brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe. Brandbank Ltd was acquired by A.C Nielsen in 2014 to bring Nielsen into the consumer content and ECommerce arena, having been established in 1998.
Nielsen Brandbank continues to deliver double-digit revenue growth in new and existing markets, as such, a recent organisational restructure has resulted in the creation of a new Business Development function. This function is focused on accelerating business growth through new markets, verticals, and innovation. The business expansion provides exciting opportunities for new and existing associates.
- Address 35B Barnard Rd, Bowthorpe Employment Area, Norwich NR5 9JB, United Kingdom
- Salary Offer 36.000