Salary £123,026 plus Car Benefits
Applications are invited from senior police officers who have passed the Senior Police National Assessment Centre and the Strategic Command Course for the post of Deputy Chief Constable in Cheshire Constabulary.
The Deputy Chief Constable will support the Chief Constable to lead Cheshire Constabulary, assisting in creating a vision, direction and culture for the Force that builds public and organisational confidence and trust and enables the delivery of an effective policing service.
• Can you create a team who are committed to delivering an even safer community for the whole of Cheshire?
• Can you lead a team that is connected to communities and works with partners?
• Do you care about the people that need us, protecting the most vulnerable?
• Do you care about engaging with communities, preventing crimes and ASB?
• Do you care about the people who work for the Constabulary ensuring they are fit for the future?
• Do you demonstrate the highest levels of respect, integrity and fairness in everything you do?
If you share visions like these then we are interested in your application to join Cheshire Constabulary as Deputy Chief Constable. Cheshire Constabulary has continually improved its service to the public during times of austerity and continues to seek innovative ways to do better with less resource.
Applications are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 09:00am Friday 15th March 2019.
Assessment for this role will take place at Cheshire Police HQ on the following date:
Online Psychometric Testing: Friday 15th March 2019 (PM)
Stakeholder Panel: Thursday 21st March 2019 (AM)
Presentation & Interview: Thursday 21st March 2019 (PM)
Full details of the role and further information about Cheshire Constabulary are available from Nicola Bailey, Head of HR by calling 01606 364123 or email: email@example.com
Cheshire Constabulary is committed to Equality & Diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.