Are you an experienced PA/EA looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you love to support an Executive Director who you can build an amazing relationship with? Would you love to be part of an amazing and dynamic marketing team with enthusiastic and fun people? If so, and if you have a great sense of humour then please read on!
We are a Leading Aviation Charter Broker Company having flown everyone, and everything, from film stars to ketchup sachets, and priceless art to Premier League football teams.
We are seeking an exceptional PA/ EA to support our Marketing Director. This role will sit within our Marketing department which is an integral part of the Business, based in our Surbiton HQ. You will work as part of our hard working, creative and passionate Marketing team. In return you will be surrounded by amazing people, offering a number of benefits, whilst working within a company that puts its people at the heart of everything it does.
which decisions are made.
THE JOB INCLUDES
- Compiling marketing reports
- Management of marketing team deadlines
- Taking minutes
- Management of internal comms
- Diary Management
- Travel Management
- Maintaining expense log for department credit card
- Being given Ad-Hoc Marketing projects such as arranging photoshoots, and even working with designers to produce marketing flyers, brochures, promotional items etc
- Responsible for a new internal communications programme aimed at helping directors communicate messages more effectively to our 500+ staff in 25 locations around the world
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as PA/EA
- Excel – intermediate
- Attention To detail
- Excellent word processing and skills
- Ability to communicate at a senior level
- Address Ewell Rd, Surbiton, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive