People Data, Insight & Systems Analyst
Salary: Competitive with an excellent benefits package
Reference Number: VAC 1699
Please ensure that you quote reference VAC 1699 on all correspondence.
Rathbones provide individual investment and wealth management services for private clients, charities, trustees and professional partners. Our tradition of investing and acting responsibly has been with us from the beginning and continues to lead us forward. Rathbones have been in business since 1742 and are a FTSE 250 listed company.
Our ambition is to be recognised as the UK’s most responsible wealth manager and we see it as our responsibility to invest for everyone’s tomorrow. Looking beyond the short term for the most sustainable outcome. Thinking, acting and investing responsibly. In a reflection of our achievement so far, we were recognised as “ESG Champion of the Year” in the Investors’ Chronicle/Financial Times 2021 Celebration of Investment Awards.
Our People Data, Insight & Systems Analyst is responsible for the development and delivery of people insights and analytics across the Group. As an expert in people data and management information, you will lead the provision of HR reporting by using workforce and organisational data to produce quantitative and qualitative insights to support decision-making at all levels of the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of People Systems & Infrastructure, you will operate as HR data steward liaising with operational teams in the People Function and across the wider business to monitor and maintain integrity and quality of people-related data structures, metrics and interfaces.
Working closely with the People Systems Analyst, you will also support the full IT service lifecycle and continuous improvement of our suite of people systems (SAP SuccessFactors, Workday Peakon, ESPHR), as well as contributing to wider people-related projects and change initiatives as required.
Outcomes of the Role
- Using a range of reporting tools, develop and produce regular MI dashboards and insights covering key HR metrics for dissemination across the Group up to Board level.
- Own and lead on the delivery of the People Function cyclical reporting calendar.
- Monitor execution and successful delivery of scheduled reports and downstream interfaces, escalating issues and working with internal IT support and 3rd party suppliers through to error resolution.
- In a timely manner, produce ad-hoc internal and external people-related reports and insights to include (but not limited to) diversity and inclusion, pay and reward, gender pay-gap reporting, performance and talent development.
- On an ongoing basis, work with the People Function SLT, Business Partners and stakeholders across the organisation to define people data requirements and deliver reporting solutions.
- Contribute to the development and ongoing maintenance of Organisation, Job and Position control structures across HR and wider business systems.
- Acting as HR Data Steward, proactively maintain oversight for people data quality. Regularly audit data, identify trends and work with data owners / processors to resolve data integrity issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working with Tier 1 HR systems (preferably SAP SuccessFactors), in an Analyst role
- Working knowledge of data reporting tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects)
- Advanced Excel (analysis, charting, PIVOT, Macro VBA)
- Ability to translate complex HR data in meaningful management information and insights
- Methodical and analytical approach, with high level of attention to detail
- Must possess excellent time management skills, with ability to prioritise and deliver to strict deadlines
- Ability to effectively problem solve, with demonstrated success in identifying and delivering new ways of working
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with ability to communicate complex information effectively at all levels
- A focus on continuous improvement, with a willingness to challenge and contribute to change
Rathbones promote a blended working approach and the role will be a mixture of home and office working.
To apply for this role, simply send your CV with a covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of this role, current remuneration and notice period to People Resource Partner at email@example.com.
Life at Rathbones
We aim to become an employer of choice for the wealth management sector, to achieve this we are working hard to build a diverse, equal, and inclusive workplace that motivates, develops and embraces the strengths of all our colleagues. Being part of Rathbones means you will join a team of passionate professionals in a successful culture that cares for its people. At Rathbones, we provide meaningful work, opportunities, and a voice to all.
We are committed to building a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities and encourage applications from all backgrounds. We welcome individuals who share our values – those that are passionate about client service, operate with the highest levels of integrity and have a strong results focus.
Our Rewards & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package, which is regularly reviewed. Other benefits include company pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, company share scheme, income protection, season ticket loans and a range of other voluntary benefits.
- Address Liverpool
- Salary Offer Competitive with an excellent benefits package
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org