Our aim is to create a positive working environment for our people and this exciting People Adviser role supports us on our mission. This role will work in partnership with our managers to provide a commercially focused Advisory Service which drives employee engagement, development, productivity and retention, whilst managing employment risks.
• Work with line managers to proactively manage all employee issues such as per-formance, grievances, conduct and capability including long term sickness engag-ing with external legal partners as appropriate.
• Support the Senior People Partners to manage the people aspects of organisa-tional change eg restructures and TUPE activities.
• Provide subject matter expertise in relation to right to work, immigration and visas in conjunction with our external legal advisers.
• Contribute to the review and development of People policies and procedures in accordance with the employment law framework and support the implementa-tion process across the business.
• Promote and live by our QA Spirit values and behaviours to successfully achieve our mission and growth ambitions for the business.
• Significant experience of handling employee relations cases through to ET, in a performance driven environment.
• Ability to identify wider employment related issues at an operational level and share information through reporting to enable wider People Team to work on a range of business focused solutions.
• Effective stakeholder management and coaching skills.
• Confident, clear communicator coupled with clear, succinct written communication
- Address South & South East, Berkshire, Slough
- Salary Offer Competitive