- United Kingdom
- Uxbridge, Middlesex
- Financial Services
- Specialist/ Professional
- Full-time Fixed Term
Job Purpose and Summary
This role supports the provision of accurate and effective Defined Benefit Pension reporting as well as monitoring and improving the governance of Defined Benefit pension schemes.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
What we ask
- Proven Consultant with in depth knowledge of international pensions and other savings vehicles.
- Fully Qualified Accountant or Equivalent Qualification eg. MBA, Masters Degree in Finance or Pensions, PMI Diploma in International Benefits
- Extensive knowledge of USGAAP DB pension reporting requirements,
- Practical experience of the Pension Regulatory regime in UK & Netherlands
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Project management skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to handle working under pressure
- Ability to make critical decisions
- Ability to drive key initiatives and projects
You will need
- Build Trust-based relationships
- Ensures delivery of the outcome
- Innovates by building on skills and experience
- Is Business Outcome driven
- Is Courageous and has Conviction
- Is Customer Oriented
- Is Inspirational and Motivational
Canon is an equal opportunity employer. Canon recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status or other protected status as required by law.
At Canon we have a clear vision: to be committed to creating a more inclusive and equitable culture where employees are valued and can thrive personally and professionally.
Canon also has a strong commitment to sustainability, encompassed by our Kyosei philosophy of living and working together for the common good, focused on reducing our environmental impact and creating opportunities to make positive social contribution.