We have an incredibly rare opportunity for a strong Payroll Manager to join our team reporting into the Group Finance Director at our head office in Surbiton. This role will be responsible for ensuring our people get paid correctly and on time, whilst adhering to statutory compliance at all times.
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our chairman’s home. Not only do we offer aircraft charters in the private, group and cargo sectors, but also further services such as on board couriers, holiday packages and concierge services. We’re not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
- Processing the UK payrolls for all monthly paid employees
- Calculating monthly commissions
- Completing all HMRC submissions
- Preparing P11ds, P60s and P45s as appropriate
- Responsible for administration and compliance of auto enrolment
- Responding to all payroll queries
- Managing a direct report
- Keeping abreast of any legislative changes which could impact the payroll function
The ideal candidate will :-
- Have experience of running a UK payroll from start to finish
- Work well under pressure
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong excel skills
- Have experience of using technology to improve processes and procedures
- Experience of EMEA payrolls and managing external payroll providers would be an advantage.
- 22 days holiday per year which increases with length of service
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continued professional development
- Private healthcare and pension
- A friendly fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties