We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
‘ As part of one of the leading Sports broadcasters in the world, our Design team has the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting creative briefs, promoting the vast array of sports rights we hold – therefore, we are passionate and enthusiastic about our job, to develop the best creative around these exciting events. It is a fast-paced environment but also incredibly collaborative. You can see some work from our team below.’ – Chris Sharpe, Design Director, Sky Sports https://www.behance.net/SkySportsDesign
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Designer, you will provide a broad range of creative work across all output, comprising fast turnaround design, long term project work as well as collaboration with the wider design team across broadcast and digital platforms.
– Deliver graphics for a wide variety of media, including television, mobile, online and print.
– Liaise closely with production teams to ensure they are clear on project progress.
– Ensure that your design work conforms to Sky Sports brand values.
– Brainstorm ideas with wider team to respond to creative briefs
– Idea generation and design output execution on flagship shows such as Super Sunday, Monday Night Football, full 360 campaigns for the new F1 season, England Cricket’s most important home Test series’ and the Ryder Cup.
– Understand, analyse and respond to client briefs
– A Strong conceptualist and well-rounded Motion Designer
– Adobe suite and After Effects expertise is essential, an understanding of Cinema4D would be preferable but not necessary.
– Understanding of broadcast industry ideal but experience in broadcast design not essential
– Ability and confidence to liaise with Production on briefs and to take direction from Senior Designers and Design Directors
– Be able to clearly demonstrate skills in the fundamentals of design: composition, typography, colour theory and image making
– Good communication and presentation skills
– Have the ability to work calmly under pressure, as part of a team.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about