About the role
As a Mortgage, Collections & Recoveries Associate you will be utilising your in-depth experience and knowledge to engage with our customers, assess their individual circumstances and offer solutions which support keeping customers in their homes, this will also include taking customers through the full journey which may result in litigation activity.
In order to do this you will:
- Make outbound contact with customers who are facing financial difficulties to support them to engage with us and agree solutions.
- Make informed decisions on the progression of accounts taking all circumstances into consideration
- Create impactful and informative written communications to encourage customers to engage with us
- where appropriate progress cases into litigation activities leading to exist strategies.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have;
- High level of emotional intelligence and resilience with the ability to recognise the powerful and distressing emotions in customers and be able to handle these situations calmly.
- Experience of Mortgage Arrears Management from pre-arrears through to litigation activities.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written format making complex decisions within an agreed framework.
- A passion for wanting to engage with customers and flexibility to seek solutions where customers are reluctant to engage with us.
At YBS we don’t have shareholders, we have members. We care about people and that includes you. So here, you’ll be respected for who you are, you’ll be able to bring your whole self to work, and you’ll have everything you need to build a long and rewarding career.
Flexibility. We offer a range of flexible working options without unsocial hours, which can help you find a healthy work-life balance. Whether it’s finishing early for an appointment or fitting your studies and hobbies in around your working hours, we can help make it work for you.
Development. We want you to feel challenged here. Whatever your ambitions, we’re committed to helping you develop your skills and move ahead in your career journey. From day one, we’ll set you up for success with a brilliant induction and full training plan, all designed to get you up to speed quickly.
Inclusivity. We’re passionate about creating an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and able to be themselves. If you’ll go the extra mile to help our members, you’ll fit right in and feel you belong here.
- Address Yorkshire Drive HQ, Yorkshire House, Yorkshire Drive, Bradford
- Salary Offer £21,500 - £30,000