Are you a motivated, experienced marketing professional looking to work for an established, dynamic motor retailer, and support a fast-paced business by designing and implementing innovative, brand-specific marketing strategies?
If you excel at providing a proactive marketing service, while building strong working relationships with key stakeholders, then we are looking for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to support our Jaguar Land Rover division. The successful candidate will take ownership of developing a proactive, structured marketing service to support the divisional management teams drive performance across all areas of the business.
This is a remote working position, but the successful candidate will need to be able to travel to our Jaguar Land Rover dealerships when required.
We’re looking for someone to:
- Execute brand-specific marketing strategies to drive performance forward across all areas of the business – Sales, Service, Finance and Parts.
- Build strong relationships with key divisional stakeholders and act as the key point of contact for all divisional marketing activities.
- Craft the divisional social media strategy and create social content to drive engagement and followers.
- Create and provide key reports on divisional lead and enquiry management and ROI.
- Support divisional internal communications, ensuring that all colleagues are aware of performance levels.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is educated to degree level and, preferably, holds a marketing qualification.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Has strong analytical skills that support process development and marketing ROI.
- Has the ability to build relationships with, and influence, stakeholders at all levels within the division.
Central to our mission to be the best motor retailer as judged by you is our commitment to helping you become the best version of yourself. We are passionate about offering an innovative environment where diversity is appreciated, and inclusion is fundamental. Our #WeAreJMG strategy is designed to make everyone feel included and supported, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, social/education background or anything else that makes each and every one of us so wonderfully diverse and unique. Recently, we made the UK’s top 50 inclusive employers list for 2020, an award we are incredibly proud of.
Here are just some of the extensive benefits you’ll receive with us:
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Company car
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced parental leave options with up to 16 weeks of full pay.
- Employee care helpline and access to digital GP (for repeat prescription orders and online doctor’s appointments).
- Online discount portal including money off retail brands and cashback on purchases.
- 3% contribution pension scheme and 2x annual salary life assurance.
Closing Date: Undisclosed
- Address Remote Working Role (Base location Milton Keynes)
- Salary Offer £32,000 per annum + bonus