What you’ll do:
As Homes & Retail Marketing Lead you will lead and manage a team 4 people, using your extensive marketing and planning expertise to deliver amazing marketing communications for Homes (Home Move, Developer and MDU) and Retail (Shops, SRS and Indirect).
• Lead a consolidated marketing team across Homes & Retail, fostering a spirit of collaboration that drives innovation and excellence in execution as standard.
• Deliver consistent, quality marketing across all our customer touchpoints within the Homes & Retail space, including brand new Sky Shops.
• Find innovate ways for us to access headroom in the Homes segment and then scale those opportunities quickly so that Homes becomes key channel for DTH & BB sales.
• Introduce standardised approaches for us to measure marketing effectiveness across all channels within Homes & Retail.
• Build test & learn plans that use the scale of our Retail estate to learn quickly and continually improve marketing effectiveness.
• Deliver meaningful process improvements that allow us to continue to execute large volume quickly without taking our eye off strategic projects.
• Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the matrix based on collaboration, trust, and delivery.
• Live and breathe Sky values and behaviours, inspiring and motivating your team, ensuring they are properly coached and performance managed.
What you’ll bring:
• Excellent experience leading performance marketing campaigns – with demonstrable experience of finding creative and innovative approaches to delivering results, through test & learn and then at scale.
• Experience in succeeding in a high profile, pressurised environment, working directly with C-Suite or MD level.
• Creative and innovate – demonstrable experience of continuous improvement in efficiency or effectiveness of large-scale marketing campaigns, for example through standardisation.
• Ambitious and motivated – High performance standards and a proven desire to develop and succeed; you will set the bar high and want to keep raising it.
• Operational expertise – demonstrably successful at leading campaigns end to end, working across the whole matrix organisation.
• Proven motivational leader – resilient and positive, with experience of leading a team (of at least 4) renowned for high performance.
• Confident communicator – able to engage Sky Leaders effectively and with gravitas
• Excellent oral and written communications skills – the ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Address Isleworth, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive