We are looking for an ambitious Campaign Executive who is keen to help shape campaigns team in one of the world’s leading human capital technology companies. You will be a keen team player who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved in a range of marketing campaigns and programmes all aimed at supporting our customers and markets.
You will collaborate with all areas of the Global Marketing (GM) team to ensure the delivery campaigns across UK & Ireland, Sweden, Germany and Australia. You will work alongside a range of colleagues from all parts of our business — which will add to your professional growth and experience.
You will be responsible for delivering successful marketing campaigns alongside our talented Campaign Managers.
- Support the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns to drive demand across our product portfolio
- Work with Campaign Managers ensuring planned content activity is maintained, visible, executed and measured
- Work closely with Product Marketing and other Marketing teams so that content is delivered via the most appropriate channels as part of campaigns
- Manage the library of work within Global Marketing to enable Campaign Managers to efficiently build the most effective campaigns
- Write and draft marketing briefs based to be used by either internal or external teams
- Maintain databases required within the Global Marketing team
- Product reports as required
- Prepare presentations and materials for meetings as required
Capabilities and Requirements
- Have an interest in Marketing and some practical marketing experience, either within education or work experience.
- Experience of Marketo, other marketing automation solutions or enterprise resource planning systems desirable
- Interest in marketing campaigns and strategic marketing
- Possess a detail orientation
- Action orientated – likes to get things done
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Is Planful — can work to schedules and deadlines well and manage multiple prioritises
- Address 234 Victoria Road, Stoke-on-Trent
- Salary Offer Competitive salary plus flexible benefits