An exciting opportunity has arisen within NTW Solutions Ltd, A wholly owned subsidiary of Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Trust in the role of Joinery Craftsperson. The suitably experienced professional will be a qualified Joiner working as part of a multi-disciplinary team based at Northgate Hospital, Morpeth, within the Estates Department.
The Post Holder will be undertaking planned maintenance, breakdown repairs and new installation work within healthcare premises on a variety of joinery/building and general construction related issues, including:
- Joinery repairs
- Door ironmongery (door closures, locks, fittings etc)
- Wall and plastering repairs
- Brick work & concreting
- External footpaths and roadway repairs
- Roof repairs
- Furniture and equipment assembly and repair
- Window repairs and replacement (inc glazing films, etc)
- Periodic inspection of all fire doors, panic bars and other items as directed by their supervisor, under the Planned Preventative Maintenance Programme
- Installation and re-fixing of all types of ceilings, (inc suspended)
This vacancy will be based at Northgate Hospital, Morpeth and will also cover the surrounding community premises.
Please refer to the Job Description itself for a wider overview of the role itself.
Please note that it is not under NHS agenda for change terms and conditions, as this vacancy is for NTW Solutions Ltd not Cumbria, Northumberland Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust.
If you would like to discuss the role please feel free to contact Paul Gair, Building Estates Officer – 01670 394186
- Address Northgate Hospital, Morpeth
- Salary Offer £22,866 per annum
- Contact Email SolutionsWorkforce@ntw.nhs.uk