An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Craftsperson (Painter) within the Estates Team based at Northgate Hospital
The main duties of the role will include;
- Painting and general decoration
- Paint stripping and chemical cleaning of surfaces
- Sign writing
- Glazing repairs
- General building repairs
- The post holder must have completed a recognised and registered indentured apprenticeship,
- Be qualified with a City and Guilds certificate in painting and decorating or equivalent.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Be able to erect and dismantle access equipment such as scaffolding
- Be able to work at heights.
For all enquiries please contact Paul Gair Telephone: 01670 394186 Email: email@example.com
All jobs will be appointed on the NTW Solutions terms and conditions (not NHS terms)
- Address Northgate Hospital, Morpeth, Northumberland
- Salary Offer £23,552 per annum
- Contact Email SolutionsWorkforce@ntw.nhs.uk
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!