Salary up to £30,309 (negotiable for exceptional candidate)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Main Grade Lecturer in Gas Engineering in one of the country’s largest Colleges. The successful candidate will be required to deliver teaching and learning on all levels, from Level 1 through to Level 3 and evening programmes, and offer current and relevant industry/practitioner skills. You will possess: theory, practical and assessing skills and be able to promote innovative work and the development of the gas curriculum.
- We put our students first
- We set high standards and provide challenges that foster expertise, discipline and diligence.
- We reward commitment & excellence.
- We believe inclusiveness and diversity enrich learning.
- We innovate in order to inspireIn return we can offer you excellent training on the job, a very generous holiday allocation of more than 50 days plus bank holidays, average salary pension scheme and flexible working hours.
The City of Liverpool College Group serves 12,000 learners each year from a diverse variety of backgrounds. With state-of-the-art facilities, TEF Gold status for Higher Education provision, the College is home to ground breaking innovation and involved in a wide variety of exciting new developments across the city.
For an informal chat about this fantastic opportunity or about moving into further education please contact Steve McGreevy, Head of School on 0151 252 4918.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, gender, gender reassignment, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age and adhering to the requirements of the Equality Act 2010.
The College is committed to safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices and will undertake all the required DFE pre-employment checks on the successful candidate including an enhanced DBS Disclosure including a Barred List Check.
The College Group actively participate in the Two Ticks – Positive about Disabled People scheme.