An exciting opportunity has arisen for a legal administrator to join our highly successful commercial recoveries team at our Southampton office. The role will focus on assisting the team and will involve general administrative tasks including inputting new instructions, scanning, preparation of bundles of documents for court hearings, daily post and photocopying.Dealing with colleagues on the telephone is key – clarity and a mature approach are essential.Candidates must be confident, organised and numerate.
Previous work experience in a professional environment would be helpful although not essential.
Full training and support will be given for this role.Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm.
You will be a core part of the team and able to access the technology, support and resources you require. You will be able to rely on support from team members across the firm. Our lawyer teams are also well supported by our Business Services Finance, HR, IT and Risk functions.
Skills & Experience
Skills / Experience Required
- Good communication skills are essential
- Positive and enthusiastic approach
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly numerate
- Organisational skills
- Willing to learn and improve
- A team player
- Will require a driving license and own car
- Must be willing to undertake a credit check process
- Committed to rigour around treating all clients fairly
- Focused on attributing dedication, determination and loyalty to colleagues, clients and communities
- Able to demonstrate continuous development and diversity in thinking
- Understands and complies with Information Security responsibilities commensurate with this role including Data Protection and the duty of confidentiality
- Address Southampton, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org