Lead Angiography Anaesthetic Practitioner
Kensington SW5 0TU
Salary: £60,000 per annum, plus benefits.
Full Time, 37.50 hours per week, plus on-calls
Flexible working pattern
Join us and receive a Golden Hello of £3000, or £5,000 towards Domestic Relocation Costs (if applicable).
This is a new hybrid role for an Anaesthetic ODP / Nurse with interest and proven Cathlab /Angiography experience. The role will be based in the Cathlab at the Cromwell hospital where we see Clinical and interventional cardiac cases as well as Neuro cases.
At the prestigious Cromwell Hospital, you can be the nurse/ODP you want to be. With the autonomy to use your skills and strong benefits to support you, patient care can be your top priority. Building a nursing/ODP career in London has never been easier, with good hours, you can live a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
About the role
The Lead Anaesthetic Practitioner you will have proven clinical experience working in Cathlab. You’ll provide specialist clinical knowledge and practise skills in a broad range of cardiac, radiology and vascular anaesthetic related procedures through induction, maintenance, and reversal of anaesthesia. And you will plan and implement overall standard operational policies and procedures and assist in extending the services provided with Angiography.
There will be an expectation that as a specialised practitioner in anaesthesia with focus in cardiology, you will (when necessary), assist in the role of scrub, circulatory and recovery practitioner with conjunction with our nursing team.
Reporting to the Head of Cardiac Services, you’ll also work in conjunction with the Lead Specialist Nurse in Angiography, Lead Clinical Cardiac Physiologist for Invasive Diagnostics and Therapies, Superintendent Radiographer in Angiography, and the Business Co-ordinator to ensure that scheduling is optimised to the maximum level.
What You’ll Bring
- Registered Nurse (1st or 2nd level registration), or Operating Department Practitioner with valid HCPC registration.
- Diploma or degree in health care studies
- Appropriate clinical experience post qualification.
- Highly developed specialist knowledge acquired through training in Cathlab environment
- The expertise acquired through in-depth experience – Knowledge and experience of advanced and highly specialist procedures developed through accredited
Why work for us?
We want people to ‘love working here’, so much so that’s it’s at the top of our agenda and something you’ll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what’s most important to you. We’re a healthcare company so there’s a huge focus on our people’s health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As the Lead Angiography Anaesthetic Practitioner you’ll be eligible for:
- *£3000 Golden Hello, or £5000 towards relocation expenses.
- Payment of professional registration fees
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell. Plus Bank Holidays
- Enhanced pension and life insurance
- Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2work
- Discounted access to online gym sessions
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- Option to join dental insurance scheme at a discounted rate
- Access to our Digital GP platform on you mobile
- Emotional wellbeing support
- Access to family mental health line
- Financial wellbeing channels
- Support for carers
- Address CROMWELL HOSPITAL, CROMWELL ROAD, KENSINGTON, LONDON
- Salary Offer £60000 per annum plus benefits
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org