We are looking for a Kitchen Assistant with passion and drive to join our Oakwood Lodge scheme in Willenhall. This role is a part time role, for 24 hours per week, with shifts on a rota, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
As a Kitchen Assistant you are required to provide and serve good home cooked meals to our residents, working under instruction as well as using your own initiative. You’ll work closely with the Cook, taking their lead to ensure our customers are catered to. You’ll be responsible for menu planning specific to scheme requirements and liaising all changes with the Scheme Manager.
Our ideal candidate? We are looking for people who:
- Experience of working in catering service
- Have a Food Safety Level 2 qualification – or must be obtained within 6 months of employment
- Are confident in operating a basic till and cash handling
- Are highly motivated to develop self and others for consistent quality service delivery
- Have a sufficient knowledge of HAACP and implementation.
Who are Midland Heart? We’re a large and ambitious housing organisation providing more people an affordable place to call home. We welcome people from every walk of life, at every stage of their career. We expect a lot from our people but in return, you can be assured of a great place to work, where you’ll be well rewarded and where great people are able to succeed. Whether you want to build your career with us, or use your experience to move on, we’re here to develop your potential.
Interested? Applying is easy – simply register on our candidate portal uploading a CV and Covering Letter, which show us that you have what it takes to make a success of the role.
We’re proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss any adjustments you might need in order to be successful in this role.
- Address Willenhall, Oakwood Lodge
- Salary Offer £11,856 per annum (pro rata'd)
- Contact Email email@example.com