With secure funding and commercial clients, Oxbotica provide full stack autonomous software solutions. Any environment, any time, any vehicle. The way we move people and goods will change forever. Software is the beating heart of this transformation. To survive and build compelling, competitive market positions, companies will need to adopt world leading autonomous vehicle technologies.
Oxbotica enables vehicle autonomy by engineering the software that drives them, with total freedom from external infrastructure dependency. Our software brings autonomy to all vehicles, in all places at all times.
Working across PMO and Product Management functions, our Jira Administrator will lead the creation of, and migration to, new workflows and boards. You will be working alongside a supportive and collaborative team of researchers, engineers, product managers and scrum masters.
This is a six month fixed-term contract, so we need someone who can have a considerable impact immediately. With that in mind, we are looking for someone with the following:
- 5+ years of experience with configuring and administering Jira
- Experience of supporting an organisation transition to the Jira and/or experience of supporting an organisation scale up its Jira implementation to align with organisational change
- Deep understanding of Jira workflows and automations, including how workflow design can affect the performance and scalability of Jira
- Ability to customise Jira Service Desk reports to identify trends and gain greater efficiencies
- Ability to advise on best practices and gain consensus from multiple teams participating in the governance, configuration, deployment, and ongoing support of the Atlassian tool set.
- Experience of Jira Advanced Roadmaps
- Excellent teamwork and organisation skills
- Effective communicator with all relevant stakeholders
- Ability to coach other users on getting the best from the Jira
- A practical approach ahead of a textbook implementation
Your previous experience may include:
- Demonstrable track record of delivering complex functionality
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum and Agile delivery an advantage
- Experience of Confluence / other Atlassian tools a bonus
- Implemented Agile in fast growing environments
- Experience of implementing Jira in a scale up organisation
- Proactive problem solver
- Team Player
- Dedicated, focused and organised
- Confident and comfortable communicating with all levels of the organisation
- Detail oriented
Who you will work with :
We are an interesting bunch. Friendly and passionate about building new technology, we speak over seventeen languages and come from a wide range of backgrounds. Our team has a vast array of outside interests, including drones, skateboarding, music, stand-up comedy and motorsport.
- Competitive salary
- Salary exchange pension scheme (contribution based on qualifying earnings)
- 25 Days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays; as long as you promise to come back!
- Regular one-on-one sessions
- Bi-monthly “show and tell” sessions
- Quarterly company communications event
We also offer:
We create the conditions to help you do your best. We do all we can to create opportunities for everyone regardless of personal circumstances. As part of this commitment, we offer a variety of flexible working arrangements including:
- Part time working
- Remote working
- Extended parental leave
- Unpaid sabbatical
We work 37.5 hours a week, Monday – Friday around core hours of 10:00 – 16:00. This is enough for most; but if you require any extra flexibility we will do what we can to support.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are on a journey to enable all vehicles to do more – we need unique people to get there.
Knowing that diversity drives innovation, brings different approaches, ideas and points of view, we embrace individuality & inclusion and are committed to an environment where everyone irrespective of background, can be the best they can be.
We celebrate building a culture where difference is valued. We are universal – Universal Autonomy.
Help us solve one of the world’s greatest engineering challenges by being yourself.