At Lookers, we are proud to be a modern innovative employer and one that values the importance of our technical infrastructure. Due to internal progression, we have an exciting opportunity available for an IT Service Desk Team Leader to join our hardworking and talented team.
As our IT Service Desk Team Leader, you will be responsible for the day to day operation of client Services with line management responsibility for a team c: 10 FTE.
You must be able to evidence a strong background of managing, mentoring and developing Service Desk teams within an ITIL aligned environment. You will also demonstrate a passion for Customer Service with a focus on delivering an innovative and outstanding customer experience across a broad user base (internal).
The IT Service Desk Team Leader duties will include:
- Leading a team to consistently deliver against a core set of KPI’s
- Managing the E2E Incident Lifecycle, including successful delivery against core KPI’s
- Owning the relationship with 3rd party vendors to deliver a seamless E2E Customer Experience
- Act as a component owner for Change Management and attend weekly CAB sessions and eCABs
- Deliver regular and meaningful 1-2-1’s alongside an annual Performance Development programme
- Deliver internal and external training, where appropriate
- Instill a culture of/evidence delivery of continuous service improvement and innovation
- Act as a point of escalation for the Business and Service Managers
- Regular engagement with the Business via Customer Satisfaction, temperature checks, Site Visits
- Provide management reports on performance and trends
- Monitoring and managing team workloads, schedules and shift rota
Innovation and a progressive outlook will be the key to your success in this role.
- Address Manchester, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs