IT Incident Manager
The Incident Manager will report to the Senior Incident Manager and will work as part of the Major Incident Management Team. Daily, you will be required to work alongside other Incident Managers, responsible for the entire lifecycle of an Incident. You will work closely with technical IT resolver teams to ensure the resolution of Incidents in line with SLAs. We are looking for an energetic, positive & enthusiastic individual to join a well-established Major Incident Management team.
- Leading and coordinating the resolution of Major IT Incidents within the TU Europe environment (Client external and internal Associate incidents) in line with SLAs.
- Working closely with the Service Desk and IT resolver teams to assess Incident impact and urgency, alongside contractual requirements
- Ensuring consistency across the process, identifying and leading on process improvement initiatives
- Leads of Incident bridge calls, often under time pressure and technical complexity and providing communication to internal and external stakeholders, upto Executive level
- Facilitate and assist in the Problem Management process where required.
- Conducting Post Incident Reviews and facilitating handover into Problem Management
- Constructing both Client and Internal Incident Reports
- Actively working with Operational Monitoring teams to identify incidents before the occur and conduct trend analysis of data to identify trends, pro-actively analysing data and highlighting anomalies or areas for investigation.
- Co-ordination and gathering of data from appropriate sources to produce information and reports.
- Support audit data requests.
- Providing out of hours support as part of a 24×7 Duty Manager shift. (Currently approx. 1 in 5 weeks).
Experience and Skills
- ITIL foundation or higher
- Significant previous experience in an IT Incident Manager role
- Experience in a large scale, complex financial organisation
- Experience managing incidents in an ‘always on’ 24x7x365 digital online environment
- A good working knowledge of the following technologies: Cloud, SAN, Databases, Wintel, Networks, Splunk
- Experience of supporting audits
- MSDN Subscription, for all of your software needs
- Half a day per month of self-directed Learning & Development
- Pluralsight membership, with access to thousands of hours of training videos
- Regular Code Dojos, ‘Lunch Bytes’, Open Space forums, and other learning opportunities
- The chance to travel to our other development bases
- A great benefits package including pension & annual bonus
How To Apply
You can apply directly to – https://transunion.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/TransUnion/job/Leeds-United-Kingdom/IT-Incident-Manager_19015952
Let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
- Address 1 Park Ln, Leeds
- Salary Offer up to £55k
- Contact Email email@example.com