Allocate Software is enhancing its approach in how we help customers make the most of the opportunities presented by our product portfolio and their investments in it through the introduction of ‘Customer Success’ across the UK & Ireland. Customer Success is a key part of the Allocate ‘software as a service’ (SaaS) product offering.
This role is part of the Customer Support Service and is responsible for configurating and supporting the interop functionality as part of our Partner Programme. The person will work alongside the Support Teams in adhering to Service Level Agreements, meeting agreed KPI’s and managing key Stakeholders. This role is a key contact point between Allocate Software and its partners.
Principal Job Elements & Responsibilities
The Interop Support Associate will:
- Connecting Partners to APIs
- Connecting Customer to APIs
- Changes to Reference Data mappings to Interop Platform
- New Reference Data mappings to Interop Platform
- Provide the initial point of contact for Partners and customers as part of the Service Desk
- Provide an escalation point for Associate Support Consultants with Interop issues
- Support the Service Desk Team with answering incoming calls from Partners
- Manage incoming requests from the Customer Portal
- Log and manage all incidents via the Service Management Tool
- Escalate incidents to the appropriate resolver group as needed
- Provide clients with timely updates to their cases
- Manage their own case queue in line with Service Desk procedures
- Escalate high priority issues to the Application Support Team Leader or Head of Customer Experience
- Liaise with Service Desk Analysts and Technical Support teams as required
- Triage product issues and liaise with the Product teams as appropriate
- Working with Product teams to identify change requests and enhancements as appropriate
- Update and propose new knowledgebase articles
- Complete regular tasks in line with Service Desk procedures
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved.
- Attend product sprint reviews to keep up to date with product development as required and cascade info to the rest of team
- Review product issues (bugs) and advise on relative importance
- Routinely perform system changes outside of the application itself in line with company procedures
Key Performance Measures
- Customer and Partner satisfaction – Measured using the Key Performance Indicators for Customer Success
- Service Desk – Measured using the Key Performance Indicators for the Service Desk
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Education – degree in computer science, computing, IT or business systems desirable. Technical understanding of web based software solutions, standard database methodologies, interfacing and internet hosting a distinct advantage.
- Qualifications –professional certification for the management of service and support functions desirable (ITIL, Service Desk Institute) etc.
- Experience – Experienced and conversant in Service Level Agreements and Operational Schedules. Experience in leading and developing a support team both within a managed services environment and with on premise deployments. Aware of industry trends and innovation.
- Training – Experience/knowledge of healthcare IT or workforce management desirable.
- Analytical Thinking – Effective at acquiring an understanding of a problem or situation, and developing an approach to interacting with the situation.
- Applying standards – Effective in the application of relevant industry and process standards to all tasks undertaken.
- Industry Trends & Developments – Must take initiative to ensure technical skills and specialisations are kept up to date in line with industry developments and ensure that all relevant skill sets are current.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Gathers, verifies and assesses all appropriate and available information to gain an accurate understanding of situations. Considers a range of possible options, evaluating evidence and seeking advice where appropriate. Makes clear, timely, justifiable decisions, reviewing these as necessary. Balances risks, costs and benefits, thinking about the wider impact of decisions. Exercises discretion and applies professional judgement, ensuring actions and decisions are proportionate and in the interest of the relevant stakeholders
- Communication – Effective communication skills suitable for the management of and liaison with colleagues within the team and senior management, both on a one to one and one to many basis. Demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and customers including producing reports, preparing, organising and delivering presentations using appropriate tools and techniques, and taking a leading role in meetings and discussions.
- Planning and Organising – Effective at determining a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these, making allowance for potential problems. Must manage the field of responsibility within allocated budgets, and be able to plan and forecast future budgets based on business priorities.
- Building Relationships – Able to develop effective relationships with Allocate colleagues and customers. Able to respond appropriately to feedback.
- Understanding Allocate – Aware of Allocate strategies, policies and procedures. Aware of how the organisation operates.
- Influencing and Impact – Act in a professional manner, and exhibit the required behaviour that should act as an example to other employees. Needs to delegate tasks, responsibilities and authorities effectively. Effective at identifying goals and objectives, and motivating and leading others towards their achievement. Able to network throughout the wider Allocate business and the user community.
- Innovation, Flexibility and Adaptability – Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and customer requests. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change.
- Address Business Lodge @ Trent House
- Salary Offer £19,000 plus flexible benefits