Lottoland is the world’s leading online lotto provider, we are a disrupter that offers jackpots in the hundreds of millions giving 13 million customers worldwide the chance to win enormous record breaking pay-outs. In September 2018 Lottoland was awarded with a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD for the ‘Largest online gambling payout ever’ of €90 million!
Take a look at our vacancies below and start your journey with the world leading lotto betting company, revolutionising the gaming industry…Contact Lottoland today!
The internal audit team is in place to:
• Provide independent assurance over the quality of Lottoland’s management of its key risks – both to the Audit Committee and to Executive management.
• Set clear standards on governance, risk management controls and compliance and maintain excellent management assurance processes.
• Support the Audit Committee and Executive management to understand Lottoland’s key risks and risk management capability.
If you have strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail, this could be your ideal role in our Audit function. This is an opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience in a role within a market leading company, with a clear route for personal and professional development.
As a part of Lottoland’s internal audit team, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Performing high quality IT audit work to ensure that relevant risks and controls have been identified and appropriately assessed.
• Completing documentation of scoping, process understanding, risk & control identification, control evaluation and observations.
• Skilfully influencing key stakeholders to take additional / different action when gaps are found in the organisation’s management of risk.
• Writing high quality audit reports.
• Assisting in producing internal audit department reports for key committees.
• Building relationships with key stakeholders.
• Proactively taking on additional tasks as requested by the Head of Internal Audit and Risk.
If you see this as the exciting next step within your career, the following experience, skills and qualifications are required:
Knowledge / Experience
• Minimum 3 years+ IT audit experience, in either a corporate or top 10 practice environment.
• A strong background in technology risks and controls is essential, experience of control frameworks.
• IT audit qualification, such as CISA.
• Relationship management and business partnering skills – proven experience of building, developing and sustaining relationships with key stakeholders.
• Understanding of data risk, experience working with data analytics tools and technologies would be advantageous.
• Excellent audit methodology skills.
• The ability to influence strategic decisions across the business.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
A subtropical Mediterranean climate, eclectic cultural influences, breathtaking landscapes, and beautiful beaches make Gibraltar the perfect European holiday getaway – so imagine how special it is to live here!
Furthermore, since Gibraltar wages buy an almost luxury standard of living in the south of Spain, many people who work here actually commute from one of the nearby towns on the Costa del Sol. It’s an exquisite part of the world, filled with luscious coastline, amazing surfing spots, delicious food and unique Andalusian customs, traditions and cultural heritage.
Every day is an adventure and you’ll be joining others who have made the leap for this unique lifestyle opportunity.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- 25 days holiday and 12 days Gibraltar bank holidays
- International premium healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership within a variety of locations in Gibraltar
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths.
- Tailored relocation packages to meet your needs to support your transition
- Lottoland is a dynamic, creative and technologically advanced organisation.
- Passion for innovation is a strength that is valued in Lottoland employees.
- Managers need to inspire and develop their teams to get the most out of them.
- Putting customers first is key to Lottoland’s success as is collaboration across the business.
- Employees are empowered to do their best but held accountable for their actions.
- Grit and determination is a prerequisite for all Lottolanders.
- Honesty, integrity and trust are a given.
Lottoland could be just the place for you. We like it here and we’re sure you will too! Our corporate website has lots more information – check it out! www.lottolandcorporate.com
No agencies at this stage please.
Right to work in Gibraltar.
- Address Ocean Village, Gibraltar
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org