ABOUT THIS JOB
Brandbank is seeking an Integration Developer to join the organisation on a permanent basis, working in a team that provides and consumes customer data. You will be tasked with creating tools to enable technical tasks to be completed by semi-skilled internal users and to develop, maintain and improve a large existing code base which facilities our bespoke customer integrations. You will also be required to become a subject expert on the Brandbank data model and web services and provide advice on a consultancy basis to customer’s development teams.
- Maintain and enhance a web frontend for internal Brandbank users to configure customer integrations.
- Design and develop new web-based tools to
– Help the integration support staff facilitate seamless integrations
– Reduce time spent on manual and repetitive tasks
– Provide information to internal Brandbank staff on data extracts (Retailer Dashboard, Extract configurations, history of product transfers)
– Help customers register for new Extracts and obtain documentation on the Web Services and Brandbank data model
- Develop custom data extracts as per customer requirements (JSON, XML, Excel, HTML, CSV, txt, PDFs &c.).
- Implement data model transformations according to mapping documents.
- Create and maintain open-source code examples across various languages which customers can use to integrate with Brandbank.
- Provide assistance to 2nd line support when configuring custom integrations and improve their skill sets.
- Provide occasional consultation and professional services to customers’ development teams on how best to use and consume/provide Brandbank data.
- Develop and support plugins and add-ons to existing e-commerce providers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of every aspect of the Brandbank service and data model.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
So where do you fit here? In Nielsen Brandbank, we’re looking for passionate, analytical, innovative engineers who want to figure out how to measure things in a complex world.
- Working knowledge of Databases (SQL Server and NoSQL – CosmosDB or MongoDB) with an appreciation of complex data structures.
- Knowledge of .NET programming environment, as well as other Microsoft product environments.
- Good knowledge of XML, JSON and Web Service Technologies.
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Exposure to Cloud based development (Azure an advantage).
- Excellent communication skills, including building customer rapport.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen:careers.nielsen