Delphi Medical is a values led, innovative and specialist addiction (drug and alcohol) service, inspiring their clients to progress safely and successfully from dependence to freedom. They have a shared purpose as part of the Calico Group to make a real difference to people’s lives.
Each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise but the “One Calico” vision is to help people to build a better future, whatever their background and wherever they are in their life’s journey.
Because we know we can always do more for our customers, we are continually expanding the range of services which we offer. This means we need more amazing people who share our values and have real passion for helping others.
What you’ll be doing
As a Integrated Service Manager within Delphi’s HMP Garth and Wymott you will work closely with Staff, Managers and service users offering DARS managerial support. Your role will involve planning, budgeting, implementing change and leading service delivery. This is a really exciting and rewarding role where you’ll be able to positively impact people’s future, improving their prospects and their quality of life.
As a Integrated Service Manager you will need to be able to work across Delphi prisons delivering the best possible outcomes for those in your care.
You will be based at HMP Garth and Wymott covering a 12 month maternity post.
Your hours of work would be 35 hours per week Monday- Friday with occasional weekends if required. We are happy to discuss flexibility with shift patterns.
What you will get in return
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Be part of a values lead culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
There are so many more benefits to working for Delphi and the Calico Group, too many to mention! Calico has a reputation both locally and nationally as an employer of choice, ranked 25th in the “Inclusive top 50 UK Employees list” – an achievement we are exceptionally proud of. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information https://calico.org.uk/
What you’ll need to be a success
- The ability to engage and support managers in driving vision
- To collaborate with lead providers and key partners
- A passion for supporting people, providing exceptional care
- A flexible and innovative approach to service delivery
- Degree level or equivalent.
- Ability to become the CQC Registered Manager, possessing the relevant skills & experience required to manage complex and diverse health/social care services in a prison setting.
- Management and supervision training.
- Commitment to attain a management qualification (Level 5) and Certificate in the Management of Drug Misuse Part 1 (RGCP 1).
- Minimum of 3 years experience at management level working within the substance misuse field, or another related health/social care setting
- Minimum of 2 years experience of working within custodial setting
Ready to Apply?
If you think you have everything we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT THE CALICO WEBSITE
Not the job for you? Have a look at what other exciting opportunities the Calico group has to offer https://calicojobs.co.uk/