Manchester (Salford Quays)
Starting salary – £20,500 ( raising to £21,500 after 6 months ) + Monthly paid bonus (OTE £27,000) plus extensive Bupa benefits
Permanent – Full Time – 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri, 1 in 4 Saturdays)
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
We’re a healthcare business with a clear and simple purpose – helping people live longer, healthier happier lives and making a better world. We’re looking for Sales Advisers to help us deliver on our purpose and ensure our business continues to move forward and grow, through securing the best level of healthcare for our customers and their families.
As a Sales Adviser we’ll set you up to succeed by giving you a great training program, you’ll need proven sales skills and a passion for hitting and exceeding targets but if you can bring us the experience we need and a customer focussed mindset we can help you build your career at a company that has belief in you to succeed.
What you’ll do:
- Take calls from potential customers, guiding them through our products and helping them find a solution that is right for them
- Be an advocate for Bupa’s products and services, upselling and explaining the benefits to our customers overall wellbeing
- Navigate through multiple systems while on a call, quickly switching between them to provide the customer with the information they need in a timely manner
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times, ensuring each caller has a great experience whether it’s the first or last call of the day
- Maintain high professional standards at all times and abide by all regulatory requirements
What you’ll bring:
- Previous sales experience in a target driven, customer focussed environment
- Strong IT skills, you’ll need to quickly navigate between various systems while speaking to potential customers
- The flexibility to adapt and think on your feet and the resilience to bounce back if you don’t get a sale
- Great listening and communication skills with the ability to quickly build a rapport with potential customers
- Self-motivation, with passion for hitting and exceeding targets and earning commission
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Inbound Sales Adviser you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Discounted access to Gympass, a flexible, monthly subscription service with live classes, fitness apps and 1-21 sessions
- Various other benefits and online discounts
- Free local parking and access to a season ticket loan for public transport
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.
- Salary Offer Starting salary - £20,500 ( raising to £21,500 after 6 months ) + Monthly paid bonus (OTE £27,000) plus extensive Bupa benefits