Want to make a difference? Want to work in a great team? We have the role for you supporting people with complex needs. You will provide flexible, focused and short term housing related support to clients with a wide range of support needs with the aim of them achieving their own accommodation.
- Can successfully engage and support people.
- Have knowledge of housing management
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a positive, flexible attitude towards work
- Have enthusiasm and commitment to working with hard to reach and complex needs clients.
- Have a basic knowledge of Supported Housing and the needs of homeless people
- Can demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to safeguarding people from abuse and helping them develop strategies to keep their selves safe from risk and harm.
- Are self-motivated and confident and have the ability to build positive relationships quickly.
- This role could be yours!
We are a mindful employer and offer the following benefits: 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 2 years’ plus statutory bank holiday. Stakeholder pension, training and development Programme, bodyline membership.
To find out more about Beacon see our website at Turning Lives Around
Beacon is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, young people and adults. Beacon will take all reasonable steps to promote safe practice and protect children, young people and adults from harm, abuse and exploitation. Any appointment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check
Interviews: Please note that due to current circumstances related to the coronavirus outbreak, the recruitment and selection process may involve video conferencing interview methods.
- Address 4 Ashbrooke Business Park, Parkside Lane
- Salary Offer 20,727.77
- Contact Email email@example.com