We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply…
Placing security and compliance at the heart of all IT activity is the first priority of this role. Representing Information Security across Kantar group and meeting the security and regulatory requirements of the organisation is the purpose of this role.
The role is to provide leadership and vision for developing and supporting IT Security across the business globally while also being hands on. The Director of IT Secuirty will direct the planning and implementation of enterprise security standards, policies, systems, operations and relevant defences against security breaches and vulnerabilities across all global regions. The role is responsible for auditing existing standards, policies, systems and procedures, while directing the administration of security policies, activities, and standards to comply with Kantar and their customer needs such as ISO standards. This role works closely with Security Operations being executed with our Infrastructure and Architecture services teams.
Supporting the Kantar Compliance and IT Risk Management processes being a key member of the Security and Risk Management Board(s) together with driving Security and Risk Management best practise across the group.
Strategy, Audit, Compliance, Standards and Controls
- Develop and implement a security framework as part of the Technology strategy
- Develop, implement, maintain and oversee the enforcement of security policies, procedures and associated plans based on best practices.
- Lead strategic security planning to achieve business goals by prioritising defence initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future security technologies.
- Recommend and implement security technologies to address security vulnerabilities and to ensure compliance IT security objectives.
- Recommend and implement changes in security policies and practices in accordance with changes in legislation or the changing digital external influences.
- To work closely with the wider IT organisation to improve the Risk Management processes and governance.
- Lead the design and implementation of disaster recovery and support business continuity plans. Lead the Op Divisions to deliver disaster recovery planning for all key applications
- Collaborate across Kantar with the Head of Compliance, Data Protection officer and Human Resources to establish and maintain a system for ensuring that security and privacy policies are met.
- Awareness and employee education ensuring that security is at the heart of our activities
- Own and agree the roadmap of IT Security projects
- Work with our divisional CIO’s to deliver the risk origination they require to make Security Management a key selling point for our solutions and services.
- Automate and industrialize out key KPI metric delivery for all key risk areas such as patching, encryption, virus protection and issue remediation.
- Track and assist Kantar Divisions in delivery and remediation of key GDPR findings.
- Build a structure and policy which supports “Risk and Privacy by design” into newly developed Kantar applications.
- Degree within a compliance or technology related field
- Depth of experience leading an IT Security or Risk team in a diverse, global environment.
- Global mindset and experienced in leading culturally diverse teams across broad global regions
- Proven ability in operating within an internal multi-layered matrix environment and able to succeed through delivering through partner teams as well as direct team
- Ability to understand the technologies that deliver security and risk management at the same time as having the ability to measure risk and priorities across a global enterprise.
- Be the thought leader in security technology to spread the benefits and needs of GDPR and other compliance programmes
- Ability to work with third parties such as delivery partners, other WPP Brands, auditors and clients in an efficient and balanced way.
- Experience of producing board-level reporting that highlights key risks to the right levels in the organization and to clearly show the plans to resolve risk issues.
- Inspirational people leader, able to motivate both direct and indirect reports to deliver high performance
- Experience in a technology or data related field beneficial.
London, More London PlaceUnited KingdomKantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
JKantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Closing Date: undisclosed