What we’re looking for:
As the Head of Technology Resilience, you will own the first line Technology Resilience function. Set the Direct Line Group Technology and Cyber risk appetites.
Leading core assurance of operational control efficiency within risk appetite and ensuring strategic alignment of risk policies and posture to enable the delivery of the DLG business strategy against current and emerging IT and Cyber risks.
You will be an authority for emerging technology trends, advanced cyber threats and vulnerabilities and cyber resilience design and planning as it impacts the IT estate.
Who you’ll be working with:
With over 10 thousand employees and nearly 10 million customers, that’s a lot of information to keep safe. Our mission is to protect our customers and our business. To do that we have a huge range of technologies available, as well as the opportunity to work together with a range of cross functional experts to help us identify the real problem and put things right again. It’s a fast-paced and always changing environment but we have the right tools and the best team for the job.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be responsible for defining and driving DLG’s Technology Resilience strategy.
- Ensure Direct Line Group is not only aligned with regulations but fostering a culture of rigorous thinking and careful controls!
- You will be a trusted advisor to the Technology and Cyber leadership teams.
- Accountable for the DLG Technology Risk framework covering Technology Resilience, Cyber and Data Management governance, risk and assurance.
- Ensure that IT and Cyber risk management is comprehensive and aligned to the business strategy.
- Develop strategic department-wide solutions, polices, and standards
- Forward plan to keep up to date with new technologies and industry trends.
- Devise methods to identify key IT and Cyber risks that may impact DLG operations.
- Drive collaboration across operational teams and change programmes to ensure the appropriate technical capacity and capability is in place.
- Make recommendations on design and build of robust risk management solutions and controls to enable to delivery of the DLG business strategy.
- Drive audit and testing assurance programmes to ensure DLG IT and Cyber controls are compliant with regulatory requirements as well internal standards and policies, providing a holistic view of capability across key thematic areas of the DLG IT and Cyber control environment.
- Encourage and develop your co-workers., my managing a team and owning the Direct Line Group Technology resilience function.
Closing Date: undisclosed