We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply…
Role Purpose: Deliver progressive leadership to our project managers and resource manager to ensure delivery of business critical, globally relevant development projects. Evolve the process of project & programme management within Kantar Worldpanel through positive example and delivery.
Accountable for the following department outputs:
- Calendar of Implementation through a clear programme of planned delivery across 6, 12, 24 months
- Resource tracker for all projects
- Resolution of scheduling, resource and prioritisation issues
- Identified schedule opportunities – Where can we best deliver something?
- Delivery of an appropriate and effective project and documentation framework/approach
- Clear and consistent project documentation across change portfolio
- Delivery of the full project lifecycle
- Delivery of business change (On Time, to Spec, to Quality, to Cost)
- Tracking, monitoring, reporting across the change portfolio
- Project reviews & lessons learned
- Set the overall direction, priorities and development of your department ensuring engagement and alignment with the Operations Vision and Identity.
- Leadership, development and resourcing of the department to ensure that we attract, engage and develop high calibre talent that will meet the strategic and operational requirements of the function.
- Establish & monitor a consistent and effective method of delivering the key departmental outcomes.
- Build strong and successful relationships across the teams involved in end to end delivery to generate engagement in projects and implementation into BAU
- Ensure a consistent and effective method for project delivery within KWP
- Stakeholder Management – Comms planning, reports, status updates
- Risk, Issue, Action Management across all projects
- Management of projects to a defined scope
- Effective change management within projects
- Act upon resource requirements – Manage interaction with all departments to resource projects appropriately
- Resource review & reporting across programmes/projects
- Establish and adhere to an effective project and documentation framework/approach across all projects
- Management of the full Project Lifecycle – Planning to Implementation to Closure
- Delivery & implementation of projects – Including all testing and UAT and update to process documentation
- Management of project resource, incl. 3rd party resource where applied
- Facilitate meetings, workshops, and planning hot houses
- Management of Calendar of Implementation
- Forecasting pipeline and future resource requirements for each department
- Closure – Project review, Impact, lessons learned, post project reports
- Deliver leadership to the wider Operations division through role as member of the Senior Management Team, ensuring our products and services are consistently delivering value to our clients
Measures of success in this role:
- A strong, motivated and engaged team
- A consistent and effective method for project management within KWP is established and in play
- Stakeholders across the business are engaged and championing the project management method
- Projects underway, supporting Service Design & Development through initial project definition and build phases, and leading implementation into Service Provision
- Benefit realisation process is in place
- Assessed and reshaped approach for project resourcing across all teams
- Project Roadmap & Calendar of Implementation defined and established
- Clear process for interactions with other teams defined
- Delivery metrics in place – Identified & tracked
- Increased capacity and rate of project delivery
Essential Specialist skills/Knowledge/Systems Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of developing and leading a team of project managers, and developing it’s operating protocols e.g. establishing appropriate project method within an organisation where project management is in its infancy
- Demonstrable experience of working with major project management methodologies e.g. PRINCE2, Agile etc.
- Qualification held in one or more major project management methods
- Able to demonstrate significant and positive business outcomes from projects delivered in previous roles
- Ability to engage, develop and collaborate with team members and wider business, especially at a board level with experience of challenging the status quo
- Strategic thinker; Able to deliver to the bigger picture at the same time as attending to detail
- Demonstrable drive and ability to see things through to successful completion
London, WestgateUnited Kingdom
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
JKantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Closing Date: undisclosed