The Calico Group is a group of specialist companies and charities. Together we work with a shared purpose: to make a real difference to people’s lives. To do this, each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise. Together, we have established a track record across the North West for providing a complete community service that includes housing, healthcare, support, employability and construction.
Each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise but the “One Calico” vision is to help people to build a better future, whatever their background and wherever they are in their life’s journey.
Because we know we can always do more for our customers, we are continually expanding the range of services which we offer and looking for new talent. This means we need more amazing people who share our values and have real passion for helping others.
what you’ll be doing
As Head of Operations within Calico Homes’ Leadership team in Burnley, you will have responsibility, alongside your team of service managers for the successful delivery of all property, neighbourhood and customer services.
Your role will be critical in driving the highest levels of customer service standards and performance, improving experience and satisfaction and ensuring investment in our Homes and communities meets the future needs of customers and the business.
You will ensure that the customer’s voice and influence is integral to Calico Homes future direction and success and that your diverse teams of managers and staff feel supported and inspired to deliver high quality and responsive services.
what you’ll get in return
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays + 3 days for Christmas closure
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Being part of a values led culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
There are so many more benefits to working for Calico Homes and the Calico Group, too many to mention! Calico has a reputation both locally and nationally as an employer of choice, ranked 5th in the “Inclusive top 50 UK Employees list” – an achievement we are exceptionally proud of. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information https://calico.org.uk/
what you’ll need to be a success
- A dedication to our customers and a commitment to providing high quality services that meet their needs
- Wide experience of managing large, multi-functional teams delivering housing related services
- A great communicator with the ability to inspire, lead and support team members to help them achieve success
- A commitment to collaborating with colleagues, customers and partners to achieve successful business outcomes
- A commitment to working efficiently and flexibly and trying new things