To manage and continually improve the Customer Service experience for Redrow customers to ensure Redrow remains a 5 star builder and a leader in Customer Service at the premium end of the homebuilding industry. To lead the Customer Services team within the division and continually improve the customer service experience in the division. The Head of Customer Services is the Redrow Customer Champion in each region. The Head of Customer Services must ensure that Redrow listens to what customers want and ensure that the company responds in the most effective and relevant and personal way. Success will be measured through the NHBC Recommend rating along with other customer satisfaction KPI’s and customer feedback including on-line reputation. The Head of Customer Services must lead the regional transition in customer service and navigate the challenges that will be faced internally and externally over this time.
- Maintain Recommend rating at above target to ensure the business remains a 5 star builder.
- Increase all Customer Satisfaction KPI’s year on year and ensure they remain above target. Including NPS. Increase promoters and decrease detractors through addressing customer needs efficiently and effectively.
- Be aware of and ensure all Customer Services staff adhere to the requirements of the New Homes Ombudsman (NHO) dealing with any complaints in line with Redrow’s Complaints and Resolution Policy.
- Be an escalated contact under Stage One of our Complaints and Resolution Policy.
- Provide clear verbal and written communication with customers and manage their needs and expectations appropriately. Utilise the Redrow Customer Communications Guide and Standard Letters. Where relevant participate in virtual communication including video messaging to enhance the customer experience.
- Address Eastern, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive