This role is the Head of commercial finance for the Wholesale division and is responsible for the key support of the commercial function including projects, new propositions and value management. This role also provides governance and oversight to the annual budgeting and forecasting processes along with the month end reported results.
Main duties & Responsibilities
You will be a trusted partner of the TTWS Commercial Director – providing full support in all financial matters and robust independent challenge.
Reporting to the FD and a member of the Commercial leadership team, this is a pivotal role in the support of commercial decisions along with the line management of 2 direct reports.
You will leverage your commercial experience and knowledge to identify areas of strategic interest and influence business decisions, whilst providing ongoing challenge and guidance to manage commercial direction
You will play a critical governance role – being a key review point on all budgets/forecasts and monthly finance reports issued to the business.
You will be the Commercial Finance lead on key projects including product strategy any M&A activity and all commercial initiatives.
Anticipate potential risks – internally, and across the sector – and define proposals to address/mitigate.
- Strategic Thinker
- Commerciality – an understanding of the broader market we operate in and strategic drivers
- Successful partnering with and influencing exec-level stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills – able to convey complex financial detail and insight in an accessible manner
- Prepared to go into the business and challenge it.
- Well organised, highly analytical
- Resilient and works well under pressure
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- The ability to challenge positively and debate confidently
- Adaptable and able to adjust style and approach
- Address Salford Quays, Manchester, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive